- KETSIREE TURY
The Best Meat Dipping Sauce Thai Recipe สูตรน้ำจิ้มแจ่ว
Updated: Apr 23, 2022
This meat dipping sauce is THE best for beef, pork, chicken and it's even good just on its own with some hot sticky rice. Next time you have a BBQ night, please give this dipping sauce a try.
This dipping sauce is full of flavors and herbs that will please your taste buds in all the right places.
The Best Meat Dipping Sauce Thai Recipe/ Jim Jeaw Dip สูตรน้ำจิ้มแจ่ว
- 2 tablespoons of tamarind concentrate
- 3 tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 1 - 1.5 tablespoon of Palm Sugar (You can use white or brown sugar too.)
- 1 tablespoon of Thai chili flakes (welcome to add more.)
- 1.5 tablespoon of Ground Roasted Sticky Rice
- 1/ 2 chopped up shallots (depending on the size)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped up culantro/ cilantro/ spring onion (culantro is best or use all if you have all the herbs.)
0. Make yourself a drink and turn on a #goodvibesonly playlist.
1. Mix in the wet ingredients well together with the palm sugar first, then mix in the Thai chili flakes. (Note that you can pre-mix the wet ingredients overnight and add the rest of the ingredients before meal time.)
2. Mix in the Thai chili flakes and put in the Ground Roasted Sticky Rice last.
2.5 Here I made my own Ground Roasted Sticky Rice. I toasted my sticky rice on a medium hot pan and put in kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, and red dried chilies to give my ground roasted rice more kick and flavors. After the rice turned toasty brown, I just grounded the ingredients using a blender.
3. Chopped up shallots, culantro and cilantro and mix in with the sauce.
And that's it. Just enjoy the dipping sauce with any type of meat. Bon appetit!
I hope you enjoy this Meat Dipping Sauce Thai Recipe/ Jim Jeaw Dip สูตรน้ำจิ้มแจ่ว . You can support my blog by checking out my list of Thai groceries or other recommended items here.
Please let me know how you like this dish.
#สูตรน้ำจิ้มแจ่ว #thairecipe #thaifood #thaicuisine #easythaicooking #easythairecipe #foodie #orlandofoodie #homecooking #orlando #orlandoflorida #orlandoguide #orlandoblogger #landoftheraisingsons #familyfriendly #mommyblogger #asianblogger #thaiblogger
Hi, I'm Ketsiree Tury. Let's Connect!
Blogger | Copywriter | Content Strategist
Bangkok bred. Orlando based. Family-Fun, Food & Outings around the Sunshine State 🌅 & Beyond ☕🥐🍱🌸🍵
Facebook: Land of the Raising Sons
Instagram: Land of the Raising Sons
Pinterest: Land of the Raising Sons
Store: Land of the Raising Sons